We have a few changes to our raffle this year. Instead of individual items, we are having Alger specific baskets, ranging between $300.00 and $500.00 dollars. Raffle tickets will be $5.00 apiece but well worth the increase. This years baskets are:
1) Camping and Outdoor Fun– Tent, sleeping bags, games, camp chairs kid and adult, camp table, lantern, flashlight, H2O and coffee mugs, bug dope, kids fishing pole and a large galvanized bucket.
2) Adventures in Alger– 1 year ski pass at Valley Spur/1 ski lesson/1 free ski rental, Shipwreck Tours for 2, Northern Waters Kayak full day guided tour for 1, Grand Island Ferry Service for 2-ferry service, choice of paddle-board, bike, kayak rental or bus tour and Pictured Rocks Cruises for 2.
3) Green Thumb– Dairy Doo soil/manure, garden wagon, gardening tools-adult and youth, sprinkler heads, garden flag, garden markers, flower seeds, a Guide to Gardening in the UP, Full Plate Farm-Small Plate-CSA Share-Summer 2020,
4) Pamper Yourself– Be-Leaf-body cream, scrub, oils, Upper Edge Salon-1 hour massage/1 hour facial and a Mani/Pedi, Stylistics-60 minute tanning package, all natural oil sprays and roll on perfume, candle, Rock River Farms-3 month flower bouquet (one per week) through December, Young Living products and oil- Thieves and Lavender-lip balm, ceramic curling iron and a Head Doctor Pro-Dryer Set.
5) Date Night- The Brownstone Inn dinner for 2, 1 night stay at the Holiday Inn Express-Munising, Upper Peninsula Inspired local wine and UP wine glasses, massage oil, chocolate, bath-fizz ball, Uncle Ducky’s sunset cruise.
6) Taste of Alger– 4 x 2 coupons Wood Fired Pizza’s Cooking Carberry’s at Shooters, Foggy’s-$20.00, Kewadin Casino Christmas-$45.00, Zaf’s Party Store Au Train- $20.00, Au Train Grocery- Pasties for 2, Bear Trap-$20.00 &$15.00, Grand Marais/Sherpa Shack-$25.00, Shooters-lunch and a beverage, Taco Primo-$35.00, Grand Marais Tavern-$25.00, Grand Marais- Lake Superior Brewing/The Dune Saloon- $30.00, Pictured Rocks Wood Fired Pizza-$30.00, Mama Cows-$35.00, The Chatham Pub-$10.00/ Hoodie-T-Shirt and Hat,, Mighty Soil Farm-$30.00 gift certificate Alger honey and syrup, several others pending…
7) Go Fish-Dave Torongo’s hand tied flies, fly fishing rod and reel, fishing creel, head net, bug dope, book on fly tying
Random Raffles-1) 50# box of pork, local honey and syrup, UP posters, Amanda Shellnut photography, Danita Rask framed quilt pictures…